Modern media work for Startups
In the PR4Startups seminar we will show you within three hours how to successfully sell your stories to the press. Additionally you will learn avoiding the most common mistakes associated with media work. Benefit from our experience and become a press-expert.
Price: CHF 390.- plus VAT.
Location: address tbd
- Monday, 24 February 2020 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Monday, 16 March 2020 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Wednesday, 1 April 2020 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Further dates to follow
8.30 am – 9.00 am
- Check In – Coffee and snacks
9.00 am – 10.30 am
- Get to know and understand the instruments of media relations
- Media release – how to avoid mistakes
- Important tips and tricks – structure and content of a media release
- When is the right timing for a media release for a startup and what’s the right timing?
- Handling of negative or critical media coverage
- Identification of opinion leaders; how to develop the right press distribution list?
10.30 am – 10.45 am
- Coffee break
10.45 am – 12.00 am
- Journalists and media: about the importance of building up and maintaining a network with journalists
- How do I pitch to journalists?
- What do I have to take into consideration during a story pitch?
- The importance of an accomplished spokesman/woman for a startup.
- Legal basics of PR
- End of the seminar
Before: Uncertainity due to missing press-experience
You don’t know how to work with journalists and you fear to give the wrong messages? You even don’t know how to reach journalists and motivate them to listen to you?
After: Cool presentation thanks to the PR4Startups seminar
You have the basis know-how which you need in your daily work with journalists. You know which information you need in active PR work and how to motivate journalists listening to you.